This week Things to do in Hampshire This Weekend 9 April 2021 is the last weekend before the Government’s next stage of the roadmap is unlocked. Can you feel the HYPE?
In the mean time, enjoy the rule of six and get some decent coffee in to serve your garden guests something extra nice!
Things to do in Hampshire 9 April 2021
Things To Do In Hampshire 9 April 2021 is focused on some rather wonderful local coffee roasters you can order from to up your garden entertaining. This isn’t just any coffee, this is locally roasted coffee – said in the voice of the Marks and Spencer voice over naturally.
I’ve tried all of these coffee roasters can highly recommend them and if you click the titles it will take you to their Instagram accounts.
Hampshire Coffee Roasters
Here’s five coffee roasters in Hampshire to discover…
1. Forest Edge Roasting Co. from the New Forest
2. Peaberry Coffee from Andover
3. Bublehead Barista from Portsmouth
4. Moon Roast Coffee from Alresford
A Hampshire independent business offering variations on coffee subscriptions!
If you’re new to my blog, the one thing you need to know about me is that I always hunt out a decent coffee wherever I am. And, in lockdown, well even before that really I’ve upped my at home coffee game. Life’s too short not to have a great coffee at home.
If you liked this and want even more Hampshire coffee suggestions read my other post…
Discovered a new places to order coffee from in Things To Do In Hampshire 9 April 2021? Let me know in the comments below!
If you liked this post, keep an eye on my Instagram account as I try and share new places I’ve explored fairly regularly. Keep an eye out for more suggestions with a different focus in next week’s post.
If you’re in Hampshire and want to collaborate on a Friday ‘Things to do in…’ post, get in touch by email.
What to expect from ‘Things To Do In Hampshire This Weekend’ posts
At the beginning of 2021 I turned my regular Friday Instagram Stories recommendations into a blog post for the new year.
Every Friday I share five things across Hampshire for you to do, eat or visit. Normally my suggestions cover everything from events and places to explore to places to eat and drink at.
I started this series out of lockdown and in under a week we were back under lock and key. But, I haven’t let that stop me still coming up with plenty of ideas for a bit of light relief in lockdown.
It’s one of the only places on my blog where I’ll share things I like the look of but, I may not have tried and tested. It’s nice to support businesses or places you’re yet to visit. After all, I can’t be everywhere all the time! Or can I? Knowing me, I will try!
For guidelines and what to expect from this blog post every week, read the first in the series…
Things To Do In Hampshire 9 April 2021 edition is focused on a selection of Hampshire’s walks but, you’ll find plenty of other ideas in previous editions of this series of posts.
You can find previous posts from this series here:
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 2 APRIL 2021
- Focus: Hampshire Walks
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 26 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Portsmouth’s Independent Businesses
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 19 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire’s Takeaway Breakfast and Brunch
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 12 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire’s Takeaway Coffee Spots
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 5 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire Walks
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 26 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Winchester Bookshop P&G Wells recommends five books by Hampshire Authors
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 19 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Online film festivals and performances
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 12 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Making the most of your daily walk, exercise and the outdoors
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | VALENTINE’S DAY EDITION | 5 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Valentine’s Day
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 29 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Online Classes
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 22 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire museum’s online
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 15 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire food from takeaways to delivery to click and collect
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 8 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire walks with takeaways and essentials from zero waste shops
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 1 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire walks
Please do check all of the suggestions as restrictions change and local businesses frequently adapt hours and offerings or switch between being temporarily closed.