This week Things to do in Hampshire This Weekend 16 April 2021 is the first weekend after the Government’s next stage of the roadmap was unlocked. Restaurants, pubs, cafes and gyms across Hampshire re-opened!
I think we all collectively breathed a big sigh of relief, didn’t we?
Did you go back to work, visit your favourite cafe or reopen your business this week? What a huge step April 12 was for us all!
Well done for being patient, finding solutions to lockdown challenges or simply just staying afloat. Here’s to Hampshire and the rest of the UK starting the journey to getting back on track.
And, in honour of the changes this week here’s five amazing restaurants with outside dining in Hampshire…
Things to do in Hampshire 16 April 2021
Things To Do In Hampshire 16 April 2021 is focused on some awesome food places that you can now sit outside and enjoy!
Outside Dining in Hampshire
Here’s five places to eat outside in Hampshire…
1. The Pig Hotel in Brockenhurst
A glorious outside seating area and for a short time the Hambledon English Sparkling Wine bus will be in the grounds too. Perfection!
2. Southsea Beach Cafe in Portsmouth
With an extended outside area and glorious sea and beach views, this is the ultimate outside eating experience in Southsea!
3. HarBar on 6th in Southampton
The best views of Southampton and a super luxury rooftop bar and restaurant. Delish food too!
4. Hubbox at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth
Gorgeous views of Portsmouth Harbour sat under the might shadow of the Spinnaker Tower, all while eating the tastiest dirty burgers! Love it.
5. Croxton’s in Portsmouth
Grab a tasty burger and sit in the newly created seating area on the street and relax!
Al Fresco Dining in Hampshire
Go and enjoy this new slice of freedom! Absolutely loads of places across Hampshire have re-opened. But, before you rush out it’s worth double checking the opening times and what the rules are where you’re going. Many places require reservations or booking a time slot – don’t get caught out!
Discovered a new cafe or restaurant in Things To Do In Hampshire 16 April 2021? Let me know in the comments below!
If you liked this post, keep an eye on my Instagram account as I try and share new places I’ve explored fairly regularly. Keep an eye out for more suggestions with a different focus in next week’s post.
If you’re in Hampshire and want to collaborate on a Friday ‘Things to do in…’ post, get in touch by email.
What to expect from ‘Things To Do In Hampshire This Weekend’ posts
At the beginning of 2021 I turned my regular Friday Instagram Stories recommendations into a blog post for the new year.
Every Friday I share five things across Hampshire for you to do, eat or visit. Normally my suggestions cover everything from events and places to explore to places to eat and drink at.
I started this series out of lockdown and in under a week we were back under lock and key. But, I haven’t let that stop me still coming up with plenty of ideas for a bit of light relief in lockdown.
It’s one of the only places on my blog where I’ll share things I like the look of but, I may not have tried and tested. It’s nice to support businesses or places you’re yet to visit. After all, I can’t be everywhere all the time! Or can I? Knowing me, I will try!
For guidelines and what to expect from this blog post every week, read the first in the series…
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 9 APRIL 2021
- Focus: Hampshire Coffee Delivered
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 2 APRIL 2021
- Focus: Hampshire Walks
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 26 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Portsmouth’s Independent Businesses
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 19 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire’s Takeaway Breakfast and Brunch
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 12 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire’s Takeaway Coffee Spots
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 5 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire Walks
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 26 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Winchester Bookshop P&G Wells recommends five books by Hampshire Authors
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 19 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Online film festivals and performances
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 12 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Making the most of your daily walk, exercise and the outdoors
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | VALENTINE’S DAY EDITION | 5 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Valentine’s Day
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 29 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Online Classes
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 22 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire museum’s online
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 15 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire food from takeaways to delivery to click and collect
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 8 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire walks with takeaways and essentials from zero waste shops
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 1 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire walks
Please do check all of the suggestions as restrictions change and local businesses frequently adapt hours and offerings or switch between being temporarily closed.