This week Things to do in Hampshire This Weekend 12 March 2021 suggests a selection of takeaway coffee spots in Hampshire to try.
Welcome fellow coffee, tea and hot chocolate addicts, this one is for you!
Things to do in Hampshire 12 March 2021
One of my great loves is a hot beverage, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hippy teas, they are all my bag and all serve a purpose.
Coffee keeps me going when I need a perk, tea fixes a myriad of problems, hot chocolate is an indulgent treat and hippy tea helps me sleep.
This is why my attention in this week’s Things To Do In Hampshire 12 March 2021 is on the place offering drinks to take away.
We all need a bit of comfort in some form or another, and a takeaway drink is the closest to going out we can get, at the moment at least!
Takeaway coffee spots in Hampshire
Here’s five takeaway drinks across the county, all situated near good walking routes for you to enjoy this weekend. Click the heading to read more about each area and route.
A delightful spot for a really good takeaway coffee, also ask about their cakes and bacon butties.
Hoxton Bakehouse slings local River Coffees all day long. And, man alive, I could drink it until the caffeine shakes set in!
Not only can you pick up a wicked coffee but a smashing pastry too.
Incredible coffee and epic donuts. YOU. ARE. WELCOME.
Moon Roast Coffee and the beautiful Hampshire countryside. The Yard is SPECTACULAR! Those toasties – oooooooooffff they’re good.
Oh how I long for one of their fancy hot chocolates inspired by songs, people and good vibes!
Drinks to go
These are some of my absolute favourite places to grab a take away drink from coffee to fresh juice there’s something to please everyone.
Discovered somewhere new? Let me know in the comments below!
If you liked this post, keep an eye on my Instagram account as I try and share new places I’ve explored fairly regularly. Keep an eye out for more suggestions with a different focus in next week’s post.
If you’re in Hampshire and want to collaborate on a Friday ‘Things to do in…’ post, get in touch by email.
What to expect from ‘Things To Do In Hampshire This Weekend’ posts
At the beginning of 2021 I turned my regular Friday Instagram Stories recommendations into a blog post for the new year.
Every Friday I share five things across Hampshire for you to do, eat or visit. Normally my suggestions cover everything from events and places to explore to places to eat and drink at.
I started this series out of lockdown and in under a week we were back under lock and key. But, I haven’t let that stop me still coming up with plenty of ideas for a bit of light relief in lockdown.
It’s one of the only places on my blog where I’ll share things I like the look of but, I may not have tried and tested. It’s nice to support businesses or places you’re yet to visit. After all, I can’t be everywhere all the time! Or can I? Knowing me, I will try!
For guidelines and what to expect from this blog post every week, read the first in the series…
Things To Do In Hampshire 12 March 2021 edition is focused on a selection of Hampshire’s takeaway drinks but, you’ll find plenty of other ideas in previous editions of this series of posts.
You can find previous posts from this series here:
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 5 MARCH 2021
- Focus: Hampshire Walks
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 26 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Winchester Bookshop P&G Wells recommends five books by Hampshire Authors
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 19 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Online film festivals and performances
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 12 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Making the most of your daily walk, exercise and the outdoors
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | VALENTINE’S DAY EDITION | 5 FEBRUARY 2021
- Focus: Valentine’s Day
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 29 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Online Classes
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 22 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire museum’s online
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 15 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire food from takeaways to delivery to click and collect
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 8 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire walks with takeaways and essentials from zero waste shops
- THINGS TO DO IN HAMPSHIRE THIS WEEKEND | 1 JANUARY 2021
- Focus: Hampshire walks
Please do check all of the suggestions as restrictions change and local businesses frequently adapt hours and offerings or switch between being temporarily closed.